1st August 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Quantum University?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Quantum University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Please let me know immediately.

4th August 2019, 01:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Quantum University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Quantum University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this university. Please let me know immediately.

Minimum eligibility to study the Diploma in Civil Engineering in the Quantum University is a pass in Class X or equivalent examination with Mathematics as subject with at least 50% marks.

Diploma in Civil Engineering course in the Quantum University contains lab work, industrial training and internship. Candidates after completion of the Diploma in Civil Engineering course can pursue higher education like BE / BTech also. The Quantum University website link is given Click Here
4th August 2019, 02:13 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Quantum University?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering in Quantum University:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
2. you must have Uttarakhand JEEP scorecard.
4th August 2019, 05:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Quantum University is that you should have passed 10th or equivalent examination with Mathematics as a subject with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board/institute.
Admission will be on the basis of merit of score of qualifying examination.

Duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering is 3 years.

You can find details on;
http://www.quantumuniversity.edu.in/...il-engineering
4th August 2019, 10:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Quantum University is the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board of education. The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering is 50%. Also, you have to appear in the entrance examination to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in Quantum University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?