8th June 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Tally Software seats are available in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology for Diploma in Tally Software course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this college, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  4. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many Advanced Diploma in Computer Application seats are available in Brightway Institute of Technology?
  6. Scope of studying Diploma in Tally Software?
  7. How many Diploma in Accounting Management seats are available in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  8. How many seats are available for Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) course in CCCT?
  9. Can I get admission in any NIT for MCA? I have achieved 2491 rank in NIMCET
  10. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Software Engineering to 10th student?
  11. List of courses in Computer field for B.Com holder? Which type of job I can get after studying it?
  12. How many Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology seats are available in DITR?
  13. Institutes offering Diploma in Tally Software with fee expenses in Kolkata? -- [New]
  14. What are the courses available to study for B.Com 1st year student?
  15. Which NIT can I expect after scoring 307 marks in NIMCET?
  16. List of top government and private colleges in Gujarat to do M.E in Mechanical Engineering
  17. Can I get Accounts job through Tally Software Diploma course for BA(H) student?
  18. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Tally Software for BCom graduate?
15th November 2018, 04:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Tally Software seats are available in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?

Alpha Institute of Computer Technology

As per my knowledge, 80 Diploma in Tally Software seats are available in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

5C/2, Opposite Kanadasan Nagar, EB Sub Station, SIDCO Main Road, Kodungaiyur, Chennai 600118, TN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?