5th March 2023, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How many numbers needed in Polytechnic JEE for selection in any college?

I want to know how many numbers are needed to get a polytechnic entrance exam for getting a govrnment college? AND if i get 116 number polytechnic Jee than my selection which type college. Please tell me soonly sir because i'm confused with my career

5th March 2023, 03:12 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How many numbers needed in Polytechnic JEE for selection in any college?

The minimum number of marks required to get admission in a government polytechnic college through JEE varies from state to state and also depends on the competition level of the exam. However, generally, candidates need to score above a certain cutoff percentage or rank in the exam to be eligible for admission in a government polytechnic college.

As for your score of 116 in Polytechnic JEE, it is difficult to determine the type of college you may get into without knowing the cutoff percentage or rank for the colleges you are interested in. You may check the previous year's cutoffs or contact the respective college authorities for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?