5th March 2023, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I've completed M.Sc chemistry Am I eligible to apply lecturer in polytechnic college?

Sir I've completed M.Sc chemistry Am I eligible to apply lecturer in polytechnic college?

5th March 2023, 02:12 PM
4700BC

Default Re: I've completed M.Sc chemistry Am I eligible to apply lecturer in polytechnic college?

Yes, you may be eligible to apply for the post of lecturer in polytechnic college with an M.Sc degree in Chemistry. However, eligibility criteria may vary depending on the specific requirements of the polytechnic college or the state government. Typically, a candidate with an M.Sc degree in the relevant subject and a minimum of 55% marks may be eligible to apply for the post of lecturer in polytechnic colleges. Additionally, some polytechnic colleges may also require the candidate to qualify for the National Eligibility Test (NET) or State Eligibility Test (SET) for the relevant subject. I would recommend checking the official website of the polytechnic college where you are interested in applying to determine the specific eligibility requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?