28th July 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Fashion Designing seats are available in Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam?

Hi everyone, I want to take admission in Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam for studying PG Diploma in Fashion Designing. So, please tell me about the seats availability over there. I would like to know how many seats are there in this college for this PG Diploma course?

31st July 2019, 02:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Fashion Designing seats are available in Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam?

Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam

The total number of PG Diploma in Fashion Designing seats that are available in Queenz Institute of Fashion Vishakhapatnam is 34.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Isnar Khazana Towers, 4th Floor, 2nd Lane, Dwarka Nagar,
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?