8th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Industrial Safety seats are available in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Asian Institute of Fire Safety for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety. I want to study this Diploma course, so I want to know that how many seats are there in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  2. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Walchand College of Engineering?
  5. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job?
  6. Jobs available after advance diploma in industrial safety?
  7. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  8. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  9. How many Diploma in Marine Engineering seats are available in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga?
  10. How many PG Diploma in Industrial Safety seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  11. Details of government jobs after B.Sc in fire and safety -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  13. Procedure to pursue diploma in industrial safety in part time from Annamalai University
  14. Is Industrial Safety related Diploma course available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  15. AICTE approved colleges in Orissa offering diploma in Industrial Safety? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to do part time advanced diploma in industrial safety from Annamalai University?
  17. Course and fee structure of Advanced Diploma(Industrial Safety) course in Indian Institute of Fire Engineering? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
14th February 2019, 10:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Industrial Safety seats are available in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?

Asian Institute of Fire Safety

As per my knowledge, 20 PG Diploma in Industrial Safety seats is available in Asian Institute of Fire Safety.

For further information, you can contact:

Contact Address

Address: Utsa Park, Tirora Road, Near Bhagwat Tola, Gondia, Maharashtra 441614
Phone: 092708 75745
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?