4th November 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?

Dear Sir,
Now I am working as a Safety Officer in Keller Ground Engineering India Pvt. Ltd. I want to pursue Master's in Safety related course. So please tell me further course. I have already done PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management. So please advise me for further course.
Thanks and Regards-
Dileep Yadav

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  2. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
  3. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  5. What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?
  6. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
  7. Is course of BSc(Fire and Safety) in Swami Vivekananda University approved by state technical board?
  8. Can I have a bright future in fire and safety engineering?
  9. Courses related to Sports in Graduation for Fire & Safety Engineering Diploma holder?
  10. What is the scope in Air Force after BSc Fire and Safety?
  11. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  12. Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  14. How can I join Defence Services being a Safety Officer with 2 years of experience? -- [New]
  15. How to do diploma in fire and safety after passing commerce stream?
  16. Safety Officer job in Tata, Duburi after completion of Industrial Safety course?
  17. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
10th November 2019, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?

From where did you completed fire and safety pg diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?