11th February 2015, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

How many years will it take to complete B.Arch course after diploma?

After studying in diploma for 3 years of architecture will I get college admission? And how many years will it take to complete my B.arch college after diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  2. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Which are the approved diploma colleges from where I can complete my diploma in 2 years?
  4. List of approved diploma colleges where I can complete my diploma in 2 years?
  5. What is the procedure to do B.Arch in Atlanta?
  6. List of some approved diploma colleges where I can complete my diploma in 2 years?
  7. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  8. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  9. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  10. After B.Arch. what type of jobs does one get?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. How many years will it take after diploma to complete B.E course? Which subjects should be studied?
  13. What are the career opportunities after diploma?
  14. How many years will it take to complete B.Arch course after diploma? -- [New]
  15. Career options after doing +2 non-medical with more than 80% marks except engineering?
  16. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  17. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the jobs for me after diploma? I have completed diploma 3 years course in ECE
13th February 2015, 12:44 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many years will it take to complete B.Arch course after diploma?

Yes, you will get the admission after completing the diploma of architecture. You need to qualify the Common Entrance test to get college admission.

Duration of B.Arch is 5 years for the 10+2 candidates, for diploma candidates it is 4 years. Because they will join in 2nd year in the college.

Eligibility for B.Arch

Candidate must possess 50% of marks in 10+2 or equivalent. 10+3 diploma with 50% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?