5th March 2023, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How to set my career in ISRO? Can I know what are the courses that I can apply in relation with space research ?

I've completed my 3 year diploma in electronics engineering from a well know government polytechnic in Kerala. I would like to start my career in ISRO . Can I know what are the courses that I can apply in relation with space research ?

5th March 2023, 03:05 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How to set my career in ISRO? Can I know what are the courses that I can apply in relation with space research ?

Congratulations on completing your diploma in electronics engineering! Here are some steps you can take to set your career path towards ISRO:

Continue your education: After completing your diploma, you can consider pursuing a Bachelor's degree in engineering or technology, with a specialization in areas related to space research such as Aerospace Engineering, Avionics, or Electronics and Communication Engineering.

Gain relevant work experience: Internships and work experience in the fields of electronics, communication, and aerospace engineering can be beneficial in preparing you for a career in ISRO. Look for opportunities to work with organizations involved in space research or with ISRO itself.

Stay up-to-date on space research advancements:
Stay informed about the latest advancements in space research through publications, conferences, and seminars. This can help you gain knowledge about the industry and also help you stand out in job applications.

Prepare for ISRO entrance exams: ISRO conducts various entrance exams such as the Indian Space Research Organisation Centralised Recruitment Board (ISRO-CRB) for recruiting engineers and scientists. Prepare for these exams by studying the relevant topics and practicing with sample question papers.

Network with professionals in the field:
Attend conferences and seminars related to space research to network with professionals in the industry. This can help you gain insights and guidance on how to progress in your career.

Some of the courses that can be useful for a career in space research are:

Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering
Bachelor's degree in Avionics Engineering
Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Master's degree in Aerospace Engineering
Master's degree in Remote Sensing and GIS

Remember, a career in space research requires hard work, dedication, and a strong passion for the field. Best of luck in your career journey!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?