5th March 2023, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What type of JOB can I get and how much can I earn after Polytechnic Diploma?

I am studying Computer Science and Engineering from a Govt. Polytechnic College. What type of JOB can I get and how much can I earn?

5th March 2023, 03:06 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: What type of JOB can I get and how much can I earn after Polytechnic Diploma?

After completing a diploma in Computer Science and Engineering, you can get various entry-level jobs in the computer science field. Some of the job roles you can apply for are:
  • Junior Software Developer
  • IT Support Technician
  • Network Administrator
  • Junior Database Administrator
  • Junior System Administrator
  • Computer Hardware Engineer

The starting salary for these jobs can vary based on the company, location, and your skillset. On average, a fresh graduate can expect a salary ranging from INR 15,000 to INR 25,000 per month. However, with experience and additional skills, you can expect to earn higher salaries.

You can also consider pursuing higher education such as a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree to enhance your career opportunities and earning potential.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?