5th September 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course through Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam?

I have passed 10th standard and now want to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam. What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  2. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  3. Cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. What are the branches in Polytechnic courses and what percentage is required in 10th to be eligible?
  5. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  6. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Trivandrum?
  8. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  9. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks?
  10. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  11. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Can I appear in JEE Main & Advanced after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which polytechnic colleges offers evening studies in Diploma in Chennai?
  14. Entrance exam available to study ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  15. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exam to study Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  18. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
7th September 2017, 07:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course through Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam?

In order to pursue Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering in any Polytechnic College of Delhi, you must have to complete your class 10th examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it.
After the completion of class 10th examination, candidates must have to appear in the LEET examination or in any other entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council, qualifying in which candidates can take admission different Colleges to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
7th September 2017, 09:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course through Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam?

You need to apply for Delhi polytechnic entrance exam after class 10th and get a top rank in it, then you need to secure admission through counselling at your choice of college.

Hence, make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam, so that you have got good enough rank for admission through counselling.
7th September 2017, 11:27 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Board of Technical Education, Delhi conducts Common Entrance Test for admission to various course in Delhi Polytechnic.
Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic CET:
>Candidate should have qualified 10th standard or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 35% aggregate marks in Science, Mathematics and English subjects from CBSE board or any other board recognized as equivalent by the government.
So, you need to appear for the aforesaid examination qualifying in which you can get admission for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?