16th February 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in JEE Main & Advanced after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir,
I am a student of final year in
polytechnic diploma in 10th batch.
can i do JEE Main and Advanced entrance
exam after complete polytechnic diploma in mechanical branch.
please just reply me.
Chandrabhan Ahirwar
from bhopal

17th February 2015, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE Main & Advanced after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

No, you cannot appear in JEE Main and Advanced examinations after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering because, the eligibility criteria to appear in JEE Main and Advanced examination is that the candidates must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board to be eligible to appear in JEE Main examination and those who have secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board, you are not eligible to appear in JEE Main and Advanced examinations.
12th May 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE Main & Advanced after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

what are the preferred books for mechanical branch of polytechnic to write gate exam
16th August 2015, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i m a student of final year polytechnic, i have passed 12th art side, can i do jee main after completing diploma ?
30th June 2018, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am going to complete my diploma in Civil Engineering next year.I have passed out High School before my diploma so can I appear in JEE Main ?
6th July 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma this year. And I completed my 12th open cbse, am i capable for doing the jee main and jee advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?