29th March 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in PG Diploma in English Journalism at Indian Institute of Mass Communication? Previous year question paper of entrance exam?

I want to study Post Graduation Diploma in English Journalism from Indian Institute of Mass Communication under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. How can I take admission in this universities? Send me previous year question paper of entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  3. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  4. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts?
  5. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  7. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  8. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  9. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  12. List of best coaching classes to prepare for Indian Institute of Mass Communication Journalism entrance exam?
  13. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  14. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Which college to choose to do media course after my graduation?
  16. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  17. Eligibility for Ph.D in English after M.A. English Honors and PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  18. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
31st March 2017, 01:35 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to take admission in PG Diploma in English Journalism at Indian Institute of Mass Communication? Previous year question paper of entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study Post Graduation Diploma in English Journalism from Indian Institute of Mass Communication under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. How can I take admission in this universities? Send me previous year question paper of entrance exam?

Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to apply to the PG Diploma in English Journalism course at Indian Institute of Mass Communication. You have to apply to the course by getting the application form from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication. You have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the institute for taking admission to the PG Diploma in Journalism (English). Based on the marks scored in the entrance examination, you will be called for an Interview/Group Discussion. If you clear the interview/GD, then you will be selected for the course.
The entrance examination for the PG Diploma in Journalism (English) contains Language capability, Aptitude skills, Analytical and Comprehension skills, General Awareness including social dynamics, culture, politics, economics, international developments etc. The Indian Institute of Mass Communication website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?