1st June 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Information about PG Diploma course in Emergency medicine in Hyderabad after BAMS

I have completed my BAMS degree. I further want to opt for PG Diploma in Emergency medicine course in Hyderabad. So, kindly provide me some information on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes in hyderabad for doing diploma in emergency medicine -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is the diploma in emergency medicine a recognized one for BAMS student?
  3. List of institutes which offer Post Graduation Diploma in Emergency Medicine course to BAMS graduate in India? Detailed information about this course?
  4. Procedure to join PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine after BAMS?
  5. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Hyderabad? List of colleges offering Diploma in Emergency Medicine in Hyderabad??
  6. PG Diploma courses in Emergency Medicine offered in Hyderabad?
  7. How to do diploma or certificate course in Dematology/Emergency Medicine/General Medicine
  8. Need details about Diploma course in Emergency Medicine?
  9. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  10. Can female BHMS graduates apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore being a BAMS graduate? Procedure, fee expenses, course duration and last date to apply?
  12. Colleges offering PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  13. Procedure for joining PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  14. Any institutes in Delhi for emergency medicine? I am a BAMS graduate
  15. Eligibility for Emergency medicine course in Hyderabad after completion of BHMS? List of colleges for the same?
  16. Can I do diploma in emergency management after BAMS in Apollo hospital in Delhi?
  17. Can a BAMS do MD in Emergency Medicine in Apollo Hospital?
  18. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
17th June 2016, 03:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about PG Diploma course in Emergency medicine in Hyderabad after BAMS

Information about PG Diploma Course in Emergency Medicine in Hyderabad after BAMS:

The only one best institute that offer this PG Diploma Course in Emergency Medicine in Hyderabad is Medvarsity. As per the instructions and details which are available on the Official website of Medvarsity, here it is the eligibility criteria.

>> Candidates with MBBS degree and registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI) are eligible to apply for this course.

>> The Application form along with the E-brochure can be downloaded from the official website of Medvarsity, Hyderabad.

>> As you have completed BAMS course which is not equivalent to the qualification which is actually required, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this course.
13th December 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about PG Diploma course in Emergency medicine in Hyderabad after BAMS

I'm a PharmD graduate, Currently working as Clinical Pharmacologist.
Am I eligible to do Diploma in Emergency medicine course in Hyderabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?