3rd June 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Jharkhand Polytechnic will help me to be an Automobile Engineer or not?

Well actually I have some confusions with the Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance examination, that whether Jharkhand Polytechnic will help me in the way to be an automobile engineer?

4th June 2016, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jharkhand Polytechnic will help me to be an Automobile Engineer or not?

Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance examination is conducted for offering admission to Polytechnic courses in colleges of Jharkhand. By appearing and qualifying the entrance examination, you can opt for Automobile Engineering Diploma course and the colleges where you wish to pursue Diploma course in the Counselling process.

Based on your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Polytechnic course. After completion of your Polytechnic course in Automobile Engineering, you can get direct admission in Automobile Engineering course through Lateral Entry admission process.Once, you have completed your Graduation in Automobile Engineering course, you can work as a Aeronautical Engineer.
4th June 2016, 10:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Jharkhand Polytechnic will help me to be an Automobile Engineer or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually I have some confusions with the Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance examination, that whether Jharkhand Polytechnic will help me in the way to be an automobile engineer?

Yes, the Diploma course in Automobile Engineering will help you to be an Automobile Engineer.
The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission. The admission will be based on the marks scored in the 10th and entrance examination. The course will be useful for you to become an Automobile Engineer in future. You can also opt to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after Diploma in Automobile Engineering course.
4th June 2016, 11:00 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Jharkhand polytechnic entrance exam is also known as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination. You will need to appear and crack the exam with good score for getting admission in your desired stream. After getting your score card of entrance exam. you will need to participate in the online counselling. After getting the counselling result you have to complete the admission formalities. After completing the admission formalities ad submitting the fee you can start your classes from the scheduled dates.
5th June 2016, 04:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Jharkhand polytechnic entrance exam will help you to get admission in a diploma in automobile engineering course which is of 3 years duration. After completion of course you can apply for job in various automobile industries.

If you want to go for higher studies then admission will be through lateral entry engineering entrance exam conducted by concerned university for admission in B.Tech automobile engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?