17th March 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Biomedical Diploma course in Jammu & Kashmir?

Hello,
Where can I get admission for Biomedical Diploma course in Jammu & Kashmir? Kindly provide me the colleges names. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  2. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir?
  3. List colleges offering Nautical Science Diploma course in Jammu?
  4. How can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry? I am doing diploma from BGSBU in Jammu and Kashmir?
  5. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  6. Can I get admission to study MBBS/BDS if secured 73.689% in 12th and 2278 category rank in NEET-UG?
  7. List of reservations available for Migrants students of Jammu and Kashmir in Medical colleges in Himachal?
  8. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How a Jammu & Kashmir migrant can apply for CET? How may I get the application forms for the same? I am staying at Blore
  10. How can i join Bachelor of Tourism Studies course being from Jammu & Kashmir?
  11. Can I study MBBS from colleges of Jammu and kashmir and AP
  12. Is there any MBBS seat in any government college of JK?
  13. When is Indian Air Force recruitment rally in Jammu & Kashmir?
  14. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  15. How may I get admission in top colleges of Jammu and Kashmir if I belong to Chhattisgarh?
  16. Can I apply for B.Tech degree(In automobile engineering) in colleges situated in Delhi, Punjab or Hyderabad? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir
  17. How may I get scholarship for my Ph.D course? I am pursuing Ph.D with botany stream from Bakatulla university Bhopal, MP. I belong to OBC category and having residential of Jammu & Kashmir
  18. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
28th March 2016, 12:30 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Biomedical Diploma course in Jammu & Kashmir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Where can I get admission for Biomedical Diploma course in Jammu & Kashmir? Kindly provide me the colleges names. Thank you in advance.
Sorry, the Diploma in Bio-medical Engineering course is not available in Jammu & Kashmir. We cannot find any institutions offering this course in Jammu & Kashmir. But the course is available in many colleges in other states like Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Madhya Pradesh. You can study the course in any one of the states. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th Class with the minimum of 35% marks. The duration of the course is 3 years.
28th March 2016, 12:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Biomedical Diploma course in Jammu & Kashmir?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
List of Colleges Offering Biomedical Diploma Course in Jammu & Kashmir:

- Government Medical College
Address: Bakshi Nagar, Jammu City, Jammu and Kashmir 180001
Phone:0191 258 4247

- Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences  
Address: Soura, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190011
Phone: 0194 240 1013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?