21st January 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering correspondence Diploma Electrical Engineering course in Andhra Pradesh?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that correspondence course of Diploma Electrical Engineering is available in Andhra Pradesh or not? Can I know about the colleges which provides such Diploma course in correspondence mode?

25th January 2019, 09:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Red face Re: List of colleges offering correspondence Diploma Electrical Engineering course in Andhra Pradesh?

List of colleges offering correspondence diploma in electrical engineering in Andhra Pradesh:-

-Integrated institute of education technology

-Mahaveer institute of Science and education technology

-Sagar institute of technology

-Sphoorthy engineering College

-State Board of Technical education and training

-TKR College of engineering and technology
25th January 2019, 10:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering correspondence Diploma Electrical Engineering course in Andhra Pradesh?

List of colleges offering correspondence diploma electrical engineering course in Andhra Pradesh:-

Madhav Institute of Technology and Science

Gurugram Business School

School of Continuing Education

Amazon Institute of Hotel Tourism and Management

Amity Institute of Distance Learning

Institute of Computers and Business Management

Vishwa Vishwani Institute of Systems and Management

Andhra University

Dr BR Ambedkar Open University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?