21st January 2019, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I study lateral BE(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi Sir, I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. After completing my Diploma Mechanical, I want to study BE in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry. So, can I study this BE course through lateral entry?

26th January 2019, 12:57 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study lateral BE(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. After completing my Diploma Mechanical, I want to study BE in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry. So, can I study this BE course through lateral entry?

Yes, you can study BE/BTech in Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through lateral entry mode. You have to appear and qualify the lateral entry entrance examination for the admission to study BE/BTech in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry mode. Duration of the course is three years. You can study the course in the following colleges:

Manipal Institute of Technology - Official Website

Alliance College of Engineering and Design - Official Website

Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies - Official Website

Lovely Professional University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?