14th December 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offers B.Arch through correspondence for D.Arch holder?

hi there
i did 3 year full time diploma in architecture
now i m working with construction firm.
i want to do degree in architecture part time
so that i get my registration with council of architecture india
plz suggest me colleges

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities/colleges form where I can do BAMS through correspondence?
  2. List of colleges which provide B.Tech degree through distance learning program for diploma holder?
  3. List of good colleges which provide MBA program through correspondence? I am in final year of my B.Tech(IT)?
  4. List of colleges in Chennai offering correspondence degree program in mathematics? I have passed 12th
  5. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  6. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  7. How to do B.Tech in correspondence? I am a diploma holder
  8. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  9. List of correspondence colleges which offers Ph.D in Pharmaceutical in India?
  10. List of colleges which provides M.Ed correspondence? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  11. List of best colleges for correspondence course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of correspondence universities which offers admission in BBA?
  13. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. List of the colleges which provide M.Tech in electrical through correspondence?
  15. Is distance education from Mahatma Gandhi Kasi Vidyapeeth, (khora, UP) approved by DEC and UGC ?
  16. Procedure to do law along with B.Com?
  17. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  18. How to go for correspondence after passing diploma in Architecture? List of B.Arch correspondence colleges
17th December 2014, 12:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offers B.Arch through correspondence for D.Arch holder?

List of B.Arch correspondence colleges:

1. Faculty Of Technology and Engineering

Address: Babajipura, Vadodara, Gujarat 390001
Phone:0265 243 4188

2. Aayojan School of Architecture

Address: Poornima Marg, Sitapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303905

3. B.M.S. College of Engineering

Address: Bull Temple Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560019
Phone: 080 2662 2130

4. College of Architecture, Navi Mumbai

Address: C.B.D., Sec. No. 7, Belpada Complex, Opp. Kharghar Rly. Station, Navi Mumbai – 400 614
Phone: 022-27571451, 27574646

5. Indian Education Society's College of Architecture, Mumbai

Address: Vishwakarma M.D.Lotlikar Vidya Sankul, Gate No. 1 , Opp. Lilavati Hospital, Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400050
Phone: 022 - 6137 8484/458
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?