5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?

Sir, I have passed 10th and willing to study Diploma in Plastic Technology (DPCT) course. Please send me list of colleges providing this course? Entrance exam available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission in Plastic Technology Diploma course through JEXPO
  2. Which course to do after Diploma in Polymer Technology for a better career opportunity?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia? -- [New]
  4. List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?
  6. Can I get entrance in IIT after completing diploma from Plastic Technology?
  7. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  8. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?
  9. List of colleges which offer Plastic Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Bangalore? Detailed information about this course?
  10. List of colleges in India to study Diploma in Packaging Technology? Entrance exams available for it?
  11. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in Gujarat
  12. Government colleges to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course? List of entrance exams?
  13. Government job plastic sector after diploma in Plastic mould technology?
  14. How to get a government job in plastic field after completing diploma in plastic technology from CIPET Bhopal
  15. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  16. Course after Diploma in Plastic Technology?
  17. List of top 10 colleges providing M.Sc in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges offering BTech(Plastic Technology) in Delhi
12th September 2017, 10:16 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed 10th and willing to study Diploma in Plastic Technology (DPCT) course. Please send me list of colleges providing this course? Entrance exam available for it?

List of Colleges Offer Diploma in Plastic Technology:-

1). Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Bhopal

2). Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Chennai

3). Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad

4). Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Guwhati

5). Cohin University

6). Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi

7). Delhi College of Engineering.

8). Tezpur University, Assam

Entrance Exams Details:-

1). CIPET entrance exam.

2). CET (Common Entrance Exam).

3). AICET (All India Common Entrance Test).

4). WB-JET(Joint Entrance Test).

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in medical laboratory technology course is Xth from government recognized board with minimum 45% marks obtained.

Duration of DMLT Course:- Duration of diploma in medical laboratory technology course is 3 years.

Career Options:- After having diploma in medical lab technology you can go for job in paramedical technology employment areas like hospitals, Laboratories, Research institutes, Health centres etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?