5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to study Diploma in ECG Technician course? Course detail and fees required for it?

I have passed 10th with 56% and now want to study Diploma in ECG Technician course. Please send me list of colleges for it? Course detail and fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of State Medical college in West Bengal providing Diploma in ECG Technician? Procedure of admission and total fees payable for it?
  2. Diploma or PG Diploma in Medical Transcript Technician is best for B.Sc Biology candidate? Colleges and fees for it?
  3. List of institutions in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Radiology Technician course? Fees and duration of course?
  4. List of colleges and fees required to study Diploma in Graphic Design course? Scope available after this course?
  5. Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course offered by IIMs? List of colleges and theirs fees to study this course?
  6. List of colleges in West Bengal to study Diploma in Critical Care Management course? Fees required for it?
  7. List of colleges and fees required to study Diploma of Aromatherapy course? Opportunities available after this course?
  8. Details about Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Course? List of colleges and fees required for it?
  9. Which course should be done after 10th for medical -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges in Mumbai to study Diploma in Fire Service Engineering? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges in USA to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management course? Total fees required to study this course?
  12. List of colleges in Haryana and Punjab to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course? Fees required to study this course?
  13. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  14. Colleges with fees to study Diploma in Early Childhood Education course?
  15. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  16. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation? Procedure to get admission and fees required for it?
  17. List of PG Diploma course with duration? List of colleges and fees for it?
  18. How to study Diploma in Fashion Technology course? Colleges and fees required for it?
7th September 2017, 08:03 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges to study Diploma in ECG Technician course? Course detail and fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 10th with 56% and now want to study Diploma in ECG Technician course. Please send me list of colleges for it? Course detail and fees required for it?

Details Regarding ECG Technician Course:-

List of Colleges Offer Diploma in ECG Technician:-

1). Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre Delhi.

2). Raman Institute of Medical and Paramedical Science Sambalpur.

3). Royal College of Pharmacy and Paramedical Sciences Coimbatore.

4). All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences Delhi.

Fee Structure for Diploma in ECG Technician:- Fee structure for ECG technician diploma is Rs:- 13,000 to Rs:- 18,000/- per year.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for ECG technician diploma is 10th from government recognized board.

Duration of ECG Diploma Course:- Duration of ECG diploma course is 2 years.

Career Options after ECG Technician Diploma Course:-

>> Radiographer.

>> Medical ECG technician.

>> Radiology technician instructor.

>> Consultant radiologist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?