5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Economics? Eligibility criteria and seat available for it?

Sir, I am willing to study Post Graduate Diploma in Economics so, I want to get admission in government colleges for it. Send me list of colleges? Eligibility criteria and seat available for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  2. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management? Criteria to get admission?
  3. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling Course from government colleges?
  4. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  5. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade course? Entrance exams available for it?
  6. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  7. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
  8. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  9. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation? Procedure to get admission and fees required for it?
  10. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  14. Colleges to study PG Diploma Course in Early Childhood Care & Education? Criteria to study it?
  15. Eligibility criteria to study DIET? List of government colleges for it?
  16. Which course should I prefer after scoring 50% in TY computer science?
  17. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Protection course? Best colleges with eligibility for admission?
  18. List of best colleges to study Diploma in Economics and Administration course with fee structure and procedure to apply?
14th April 2023, 02:05 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Economics? Eligibility criteria and seat available for it?

Here are some government colleges in India that offer Post Graduate Diploma in Economics:
  • Delhi School of Economics, Delhi
  • Institute of Economic Growth, Delhi
  • Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune
  • Madras School of Economics, Chennai
  • Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai
  • Centre for Development Studies, Thiruvananthapuram
  • Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore
  • Pondicherry University, Puducherry
  • University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
The eligibility criteria for admission to PG Diploma in Economics may vary from college to college. Generally, candidates who have completed their graduation in Economics or a related field with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for this program. However, some colleges may also consider candidates from other disciplines with relevant work experience.
The number of seats available for this program in each college may also vary based on various factors such as the availability of resources and infrastructure, faculty strength, and demand for the course among students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?