10th November 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in AMU Diploma Engineering entrance entrance exam to get Leather Technology stream?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Leather Technology from Aligarh Muslim University. Please tell me how much marks should I secure in entrance exam so that I get get the Leather Technology stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join B.Tech after diploma in production technology?
  2. Cutoff marks required to qualify AMU B.Tech entrance exam?
  3. Minimum marks required in Diploma in Lather Technology to get admission in B.Tech at AMU?
  4. Marks required in 10th and entrance exam of AMU to get admission in 11th at AMU?
  5. Cut off marks of various streams of Diploma engineering of AMU?
  6. Can I get admission in B.Tech from different branch if I am a Diploma in Leather Technology holder?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Sc. Agriculture in AMU? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AMU Entrance exam to study MBBS/BDS course?
  9. Minimum marks required in 10th to study Diploma in Leather Technology? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  10. What is the marks criteria required in diploma course to apply for ISEET exam?
  11. How much marks should I secure in AMU engineering entrance to get admission in AMU
  12. How to prepare for BCECE Diploma Engineering exam? Minimum marks required in entrance exam to get Mechanical stream?
  13. When the application form of AMU B.Tech entrance exam will be released? Prospectus, fee structure and cutoff marks required for admission?
  14. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in AMU MBBS entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for any job in ISRO after completion of diploma in electronics engineering? -- [New]
  16. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  17. Can I get admission to study MBBS with 82 marks in AMU entrance exam?
  18. How to take admission with 54.75 marks in AMU Intermediate entrance exam through self finance for OBC candidate who has applied in general category?
14th November 2016, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in AMU Diploma Engineering entrance entrance exam to get Leather Technology stream?

To get admission in AMU for pursuing Diploma in Leather Technology course, you should have passed SSC or higher examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 45% aggregate marks from a recognised board. You need to appear in admission test conducted by AMU for taking admission in Diploma in Leather Technology course in AMU. By qualifying the admission test, you need to participate in counselling process and you will get admission in Diploma course in AMU.
10th April 2017, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required in AMU Diploma Engineering entrance entrance exam to get Leather Technology stream?

Hello sir, Assalamualaikum
Want to pursue diploma in electrical engineering could you please let me know about the procedures
Thanks with regards
22nd February 2018, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

How much marks need to admission in amu for instrumentation and control engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?