22nd July 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in NATA for study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? Minimum marks required to get admission?

Respected Sir,
What are the requirements for admission in Diploma in Architecture after 10th?I have to give NATA for admission? How much minimum marks required in 10th for admission?

23rd July 2015, 08:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in NATA for study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? Minimum marks required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
What are the requirements for admission in Diploma in Architecture after 10th?I have to give NATA for admission? How much minimum marks required in 10th for admission?
Yes, NATA score is essential for study in diploma course in Architecture.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
24th July 2015, 08:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in NATA for study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? Minimum marks required to get admission?

You can get admission to the course of Diploma in Architecture without a NATA score.
You need to crack the State Polytechnic Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of Diploma in Architecture.
So you need not appear for the NATA Examination as the NATA Examination is conducted for those students who want to take admission to the course of B.Arch and not for the course of Diploma in Architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?