8th March 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Number of part time Diploma colleges in Chennai? How to join them?

How many diploma parttime collages in chennai.? How do join in the diploma parttime collage? Dme

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  2. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  3. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  4. How many diploma part time centers are there in Chennai? How to join in diploma part time college?
  5. Can I join part time Diploma in Surat? Which college provides part time Diploma?
  6. Part time PG Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  7. List of Colleges offering Part time B.Tech in Computer Science in Chennai?
  8. List of part time Diploma colleges in Chennai for Electrical
  9. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
  10. How to join Part Time B.E/B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil from reputed college
  11. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  12. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  13. How to join for Ph.D programme in finance(part time)? I am working in private sector bank as Assistant Manager in Chennai
  14. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  15. List of polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma engineering course around Chennai and Kanchipuram?
  16. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  17. Which are the government part time instrumentation diploma engineering colleges in Chennai
  18. List of Polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma engineering course in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
10th March 2014, 10:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of part time Diploma colleges in Chennai? How to join them?

There are 112 part time diploma course offering colleges in Chennai. In order to join them, you need to follow the below procedure :-

- Fill up the application form for the concerned college.
- The application form can be obtained either online or from the college.
- The admission is done as per the vacancies and the merit score in the qualifying examination which is tenth.

For complete list of such colleges in Chennai and to know further details regarding them,
Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?