9th March 2018, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Oil & Gas companies offering recruitment to Diploma Chemical Engineer?

Sir, I have been completed in Diploma in Chemical Engineering. I want to do work in any Oil & Gas firm anywhere in the world. So, can you help me to know such firm? I also want to know about the process to join in that firm.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Oil and Gas companies offer recruitment to Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Oil & Gas Safety Management course? Scope after this course?
  3. Is MBA in OIL/GAS/PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT a better option for a chemical engineer than other common MBA strems? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies offering recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer?
  5. List of power plant, thermal power plant and oil & gas industries offering industrial training in West Bengal
  6. What is the role of instrumentation engineering and job work?
  7. What additional course to do after B.E. Marine Engineering for career in Oil and Gas Industry? How to apply and what would be the starting designation?
  8. How Can I get job in Oil and Gas companies or Oil rig companies being a B.E. (Mechanical) Candidate?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Chemical Engineer in Delhi
  10. How can I prepare for petroleum engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Chemical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Delhi? -- [New]
  12. Which course is better after Mechanical engineering for job in Gulf countries?
  13. List of companies offering recruitment for Chemical Engineers?
  14. Companies offering Internship to Chemical Engineer in Hyderabad?
  15. How may I get model paper of IOCL for assistant engineer for written(diploma in chemical engineer)?
  16. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  17. How to pursue a career in Petroleum Engineering?
  18. Is Doing MBA(Distance Education) while working in MNC useful ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?