13th November 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

PG Diploma course in Public Administration beneficiary for Civil services exam? From where I can do it in distance mode?

Hello sir, I have completed graduation and preparing for Civil services but I wish to do PG Diploma course in Public Administration. Is this course beneficial for Civil services exam? Where should I do it in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Civil Services recruitment exam for Political Science and Public Administration subjects being a B.Sc(IT) student of PTU?
  2. What are the career prospects after graduation in Public Administration?
  3. List of the universities offering M.Phil in public administration through distance mode
  4. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  5. Previous years question papers of Civil Services main exam and Public Administration?
  6. Is diploma in civil through distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [New]
  7. Guidance to prepare for Civil Services Examination with Public Administration and Psychology subjects?
  8. What is the scope of studying M.A.(Public Administration)?
  9. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
  10. How to do B.Tech Civil by distance mode through AICTE institute? I am a Civil diploma student
  11. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  13. Best study material for Pub Admission for CS mains?
  14. How to get admission in B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode after final year diploma Civil?
  15. What should i do to prepare for Civil Services Exam? I am a first year UG student of Public Admininstration
  16. Colleges or universities offering diploma through distance mode?
  17. Procedure to apply for diploma in civil engineering through distance mode?
  18. Is RAS a good option for a doctor?
14th November 2016, 11:22 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PG Diploma course in Public Administration beneficiary for Civil services exam? From where I can do it in distance mode?

Yes, it would be beneficial for the Civil Services Examination as you can take the Public Administration as your optional subject and prepare well.

You will hardly find a course called PG Diploma in Public Administration because it is a full fledged degree and not a diploma.

You will easily find the same course under the name of MA in Public Administration or MA in Public Policies.

Its one and the same thing.

This course is more popular under these names and you can find them in any of the prominent universities including the DU, MU, TISS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?