13th November 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode for a clerk?

Hello sir, I am working as a clerk in non industrial employee in ordnance factory. I want to do Diploma in Mechanical branch and my qualification is 10th. I want to know am I eligible to study the same in distance mode and what is procedure to do it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  2. How to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering course in distance mode after 12th with Art stream? Should I go for distance mode or regular mode?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode after ITI with Fitter stream? How to study it?
  4. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering in Andhra in Distance Mode?
  5. Names of institution at Dubai to study BE in distance mode for Diploma holder?
  6. How to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from distance mode? Where should I apply for it? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Singapore for distance Mechanical Diploma student?
  8. How to do diploma engineering in mechanical through distance mode?
  9. How to join AICTE approved diploma in mechanical Engineering in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering in distance mode
  11. Is there any scholarship available for Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. Which university provides diploma in mechanical from distance mode?
  13. Where can i do diploma in mechanical engineering through distance course (kolkata) after 12th?
  14. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  15. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I study distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 30 years old private employee?
  17. Can I go for diploma in electrical engineering in Guwahati through distance mode?
  18. Possibility to apply for an education loan against salary to study B.Tech in distance mode?
14th November 2016, 11:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode for a clerk?

You can get admission in distance mode education in the above mentioned course, there is no such problem in it. You will have to clear an entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute and after clearing the examination, you can get admission in the course and continue your studies further.

The minimum qualification however is that the candidate should have completed their 10th standard from a recognized board.
14th November 2016, 11:24 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibilities to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode for a clerk?

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a subject whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Diploma in Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?