8th October 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Placement facility offered in S.V.S Medical College for Diploma in X-Ray Technology candidates?

I want to know the placement facility of Diploma in X-Ray Technology course provided by S.V.S Medical College. Can you please tell me about the placement facility offered in this Medical college?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.J. Medical College offer placement facility to Pathology Diploma students? Fee expenses of this Diploma?
  2. Placement facilities offered in Arena Animation for Graphic Design Diploma candidates?
  3. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  4. Does Goodwill College, UP offer placement to Music Diploma candidates? Course structure of Diploma in Music course?
  5. List of institutes offering Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Kolkata
  6. Admission criteria to study B.Tech(Cloud Computing & Virtualization Technology) in UPES? Placement facility for such candidates studying this B.Tech?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology for B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  8. What is the last date to take admission in GITM Bilaspur?
  9. Information about MBA SVS Engineering College Pollachi? Fee structure of the course?
  10. Placement facility offered to B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) candidates in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women? Course and fee structure?
  11. BMLT course from NIMS is recognized by UGC?
  12. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is placement facility available for Diploma(Air Hospitality) candidates in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management? Fee structure of this course? -- [New]
  14. Best colleges with Hostel facility for girls in Hyderabad
  15. Whether Banks check college placement facility under Education Loan scheme in case of Abroad studies?
  16. When can we apply for paramedical courses in TamilNadu and Kerala?
  17. Placement facilities offered in UEI Global Education for Hospitality Diploma candidates?
  18. List of the colleges offering DGO courses in Ayurveda?
15th October 2021, 07:48 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Placement facility offered in S.V.S Medical College for Diploma in X-Ray Technology candidates?

Yes, Placement facility is offered in S.V.S Medical College for Diploma in X-Ray Technology candidates.

Each year around 40% students got placed.

Since this is a medical college, placements are not emphasised here.

You should treat your patients very well. All your abilities and practice depend on your communication skills.

If you have practical knowledge along with good communication skills, it helps your patients to communicate with you and help you well in diagnosis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?