9th August 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management course at SRM University?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Art stream. Whether any option available for me to get direct admission in Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management course at SRM University?

Related Questions:
  1. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  2. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  3. Eligibility to get Diploma(Hotel & Catering Management) admission in Periyar University for a candidate who has completed 12th about 4 years ago?
  4. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management?
  5. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  6. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it? -- [New]
  7. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  9. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  10. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  11. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  12. Three years Diploma holder in Hotel Management & Catering is eligible to be an IAS or IPS Officer?
  13. How to do MBA in Marketing after doing BMS? What is the fees?
  14. Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  15. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  16. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  17. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get pursue Diploma in Catering Restaurant Management along with HSC simultaneously? Job opportunities after this course?
13th August 2016, 02:00 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibilities to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management course at SRM University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Art stream. Whether any option available for me to get direct admission in Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management course at SRM University?

Sorry, it is not possible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management course at SRM University. The candidates who have completed 10+2 are eligible to study the course in SRM Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology. The course duration is 3 years. There is no lateral entry admission to the course. The details are available in the website of the university, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?