8th August 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch course for Architecture Diploma student?

Sir/Mam,
I am studying in Diploma in Architecture course. I want to get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch. Kindly let me know is it possible for me or not? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  2. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  3. How can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  4. Possibility to pursue B.Arch 2nd year through distance education for diploma holder?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  6. Admission procedure to study Lateral B.Arch for Diploma student?
  7. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  8. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  9. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completing 3 years Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  13. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  14. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  15. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get 2nd year Architecture after diploma? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  18. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
11th August 2015, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch course for Architecture Diploma student?

No, it is not possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch course after completion of your Diploma in Architecture course. No direct admission to second year i.e., Lateral Entry admission is not offered in B.Arch course. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or three years Diploma in Architecture course from a recognised board and those who are interested to pursue B.Arch course need to appear in NATA examination for getting admission in B.Arch course. By qualifying and scoring good marks in NATA examination, you can get admission in first year of B.Arch course.
12th August 2015, 01:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch course for Architecture Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I am studying in Diploma in Architecture course. I want to get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch. Kindly let me know is it possible for me or not? Please reply as soon as possible.
If you have completed 3 years diploma course in Architecture then you are eligible for B.Arch course but you should qualify in Lateral Entry exam.

The eligibility criteria for the Lateral Entry exam exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

(iii)Your age should be above 17 years.
15th August 2018, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I study in 2nd year B. Arch in Pune university, Is there any possibility to change college in Mumbai University ,
17th November 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Presently I am studying b.des interior but my question is that, can we get admission in 3rd year of architecture after completing 2 year of b.des interior design. Is there any possibility of direct admission in b.arch 3 year.
13th March 2019, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I am currently studying in 1st year architecture.

Due to some issues had to join a college which is not of my preference so can i like get an admission in some other college ?

Kindly reply as soon as possible.
30th July 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITIES TO GET ADMISSION IN 2ND YEAR OF B.ARCH AFTER COMPLETING MY FIRST YEAR OF B.ARCH FROM IP UNIVERSITY DELHI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?