22nd August 2020, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get a lateral BArch admission for a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. I want to join BArch course. I would like to know that is it possible for me to get lateral entry as I did a 3 years Diploma course?

24th August 2020, 05:34 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to get a lateral BArch admission for a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

No, it is not possible to get a lateral BArch admission for a diploma holder in Electrical engineering.
You can get lateral entry in BTech with diploma in electrical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma? 2 10th July 2018 11:46 PM
Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course? 3 2nd July 2017 09:09 PM
Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course? 3 25th May 2017 04:36 PM
SMU offers Architecture Diploma course to Civil ITI Holder? List of correspondence universities which offer Architecture Diploma course? 1 19th February 2017 01:22 PM
Whether NATA score is necessary to apply for Diploma in Architecture courses at IGNOU or any other Government college? Opportunities of diploma in Architecture course? 1 14th June 2016 02:16 PM