1st March 2018, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Corporate Law for PGDM in Marketing final semester candidate?

Hi Friends, I am doing PGDM program in Marketing. I am in my final semester now. After this course I want to do any diploma course in Corporate Law. I would like to know that after my PGDM I am eligible for doing this course or not?

9th April 2018, 11:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Corporate Law for PGDM in Marketing final semester candidate?

You have mentioned that you are done with PGDM in Marketing course. But the actual eligibility criteria depends upon your Graduation qualification. The basic educational qualification required to pursue this Diploma in Corporate Law course is as follows,

>> Candidate must be 2nd to 5th BA LLB or BS LLB or LLM in order to pursue this course.

>> Minimum educational qualification may also vary from institute to institute and hence eligibility criteria changes slightly.

>> Hence, I can say that you are eligible according to your qualification if you are done with Bachelor's Degree in Law background courses.

>> ILS Law College, Pune offers this Diploma in Corporate Law course and here are the other details.
Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?