19th April 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for 5th semester B.Tech after completion of 3 years diploma course?

Is it possible to get admission for 5th semester B.Tech after completion of 3 years diploma course? What are the requirements which I need to fulfill for the same? Can you please help me with the required information for me. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 5th semester B.Tech after completion of 3 years diploma course? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech Engineering if I have one 1 backlog in my diploma 5th semester?
  4. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech?
  5. Admission in B.E or B.Tech in Civil Course nearby Chandigarh?
  6. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  7. Procedure to join Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 5th semester of B.Tech course with an age of 22 years?
  8. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  9. What are the options available in training for me while doing B.Tech 5th semester?
  10. What are the options available for me in training while in B.Tech 5th semester?
  11. 5th semester diploma previous years question papers in electronics engineering?
  12. When should I start coaching for GATE exam(5th or 7th semester)?
  13. Can I get a job in Navy after scoring 66.82% in 5th semester of Mechanical Engineering diploma
  14. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  15. PTU B.Tech ECE-5th Semester-Antenna and Wave Propagation (EC-303) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  17. Got 7.1 CGPA score : Am I eligible for TCS test? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Automobile Engineering 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
19th April 2015, 03:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 5th semester B.Tech after completion of 3 years diploma course?

No, you cannot get admission in B.Tech 5th semester after completion of your three years Diploma course. Diploma holders are eligible to get lateral entry admission only in B.Tech 3rd semester by appearing and qualifying LEET/ECET/JELET examination but, they are not eligible to get direct admission to B.Tech 5th semester after completion of your three years Diploma course.
19th April 2015, 05:51 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 5th semester B.Tech after completion of 3 years diploma course?

I am very sorry to tell you that it is not possible to get admission directly to the 5th Semester of a B.Tech Course.
Once you have completed the course of Diploma of 3 years you will need to clear the LET
(Lateral Entry Test) and then you can get admission into B.Tech directly to the 3rd Semester.
This is the process that is followed. You will get admission to the Corresponding Degree Course very easily.
So just prepare for the LET Examination to be able to get admission into the B.Tech Course.
19th April 2015, 06:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get admission in 5th semester of B.Tech, but, you can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech, after the completion of your Diploma course. To get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech, you have to appear for Lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. If you can qualify such exam, you can get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech.
28th July 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I m ajay getting admission in hindustan university in 2nd year b.tech aerospace engineering.
but i don't like this university so what I have to do I want to transfer in other u university which providing b.tech aerospace engineering
plz let me know the process ane name of other universities
plzzz reply fast
thats important for my life
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?