2nd March 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year?

Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year? I will finish my 1st year now and I want to move to a different place. So, is it possible to transfer now? What is the procedure followed for it? Can you please guide me on this?

4th March 2017, 07:22 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one Diploma college to another college after completion of your first year Diploma course. To be eligible to get Diploma certificate, you have to pursue complete three years Diploma course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing Diploma course. If you are not interested to continue your studies from the present college then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of Diploma course in another college where you wish to pursue your Diploma course.
4th March 2017, 11:56 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year?

Yes, it is possible to change your diploma college in 2nd year. You have to get the permission from both the colleges and if they allows then you have to get your migration and transfer certificate from the present college. Now you have to follow the next procedure as directed by both colleges like documentation, application process fees etc. and hence, after that you can change your college.
4th March 2017, 06:00 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Yes you can change from one college to another provided you finish your 1st year and get the result. Or you can apply after your exam gets over. It is very important to know the terms and criteria of the new college you will apply in. They might want to see your result and on that basis give you admission. Otherwise there should not be a problem. Contact the help desk and ask the procedure and the documents required.
4th March 2017, 08:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Transfer can take place only when there are available seats at both the concerned colleges and also both the colleges don't have any issues with it.
Therefore, contact both colleges for such transfer. Once you know that it is possible, you can then apply for it through an application.
5th March 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

If my college is saying that they will lost their seat and 1 seat will be empty for 2 years and they will loose money.Then what should i do???
16th June 2019, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I transfer to another polytechnic college in 1 St year
19th July 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Can we change polytechnic college in 3rd year?
24th October 2019, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I change pravete collage to government collage
29th October 2019, 04:03 PM
EduXpert

No, it is not possible because admission is based on merit and you can get college admission based on entrance exam rank. There is no way you can change college because there is no such procedure for professional courses.

You can appear for the entrance exam again if you want to change the college and get admission at your choice of college.
30th October 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from one diplama college to another diplama college both private
19th November 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th with high mark and i joined 1 on the same school.Now I'm not comfortable with 1 so i need to join in diploma course without wasting the year. There is any way for this
7th June 2022, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

it is possible to transfer from one diploma govt college another diploma college in 2nd year
18th July 2022, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Engineering diploma third sem completed and for fourth sem can one join another college, is it possible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?