28th September 2014, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Previous year entrance exam question papers for PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations at Punjab University?

hi!!!!!! i am planning to pursue my post graduation diploma in advertising and public relations from punjab university.....so for that i need to appear for the entrance exam ...... so please it would be very kind of you if you could please mail me previous year's entrance exam question paper........ so that i could prepare well for my exam......my email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Media Planning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Integrated marketing Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising And Public Relations-Introduction To Advertising Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Advertising Campaigns Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Creating Advertisements Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Introduction To Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Gujarat University, Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Marketing and Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. IIMC advertising and public relation course entrance exam syllabus & previous year questions papers?
  13. How should I prepare for entrance exam for admission in advertising and public relation? Which books to read for the exam? Previous years question papers for the exam?
  14. punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Political Science & international Relations (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?
  17. How should I prepare for entrance exam to get admission in PGDM in Advertising and Public relation in IIMC? Previous years question papers of IIMC
  18. TNOU MBA-Second Year-Advertising and Sales Promotion (MSP-41) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?