14th July 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Longowal Polytechnic College?

Hi everyone, what is the qualification required for getting admission in Longowal Polytechnic College to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? Kindly let me know about the qualification immediately.

15th July 2020, 05:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Longowal Polytechnic College?

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Longowal Polytechnic College are as follows:-

Candidate must have passed their 10th board from any of the recognized board with at least 55% aggregate marks.
Candidate must have a certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair.
Or,
Candidate must have passed their 12th board from any of the recognized board with PCM as main subjects as well as must have at least 50% aggregate marks and for OBC/SC/ST 45% marks.
18th July 2020, 09:32 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Longowal Polytechnic College?

The qualification required to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Longowal Polytechnic College is a candidate must have passed class 10th with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate from a recognized board or must have passed ITI or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college address below.

Longowal Polytechnic College
District Mohali, SAS Shakti Nagar,
Bhagat Singh Nagar, Dera Bassi, Punjab - 140507
18th July 2020, 06:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required to secure admission to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Longowal Polytechnic College is that you must have passed 10th from a recognized board of India with minimum 55% marks or you must have a 10th passing certificate along with a Certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair (CMSR).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?