5th March 2023, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Required marks in JEXPO for admission in a government Polytechnic college

Dear sir, My name is Bhaskar jyoti singh. I am preparing for the polytechnic jexpo exam. Can you tell me sir the required mark to admit in a govt. Polytechnic college.

5th March 2023, 03:08 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Required marks in JEXPO for admission in a government Polytechnic college

The required marks for admission to a government polytechnic college through JEXPO can vary from year to year and depend on several factors, including the number of applicants, the number of seats available, and the overall performance of the candidates.

Generally, to be eligible for admission to a government polytechnic college in West Bengal, a candidate must score above the cutoff marks determined by the state government. For general category candidates, the cutoff marks in the JEXPO exam can range from 50% to 80%, while for reserved categories, it may be slightly lower.

It is advisable to aim for a high score in the JEXPO exam to increase your chances of admission to a government polytechnic college. However, the actual cutoff marks for admission can vary each year, so it's best to check with the respective colleges or the state counseling authorities for the most up-to-date information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?