5th March 2023, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from one place to another and continue my polytechnic course?

I have completed my 1st year polytechnic in tirupati from a private college and I wanted to transfer and continue my further studies in Bangalore polytechnic college in same branch and continue 2nd and 3rd year will it be possible to transfer

5th March 2023, 03:09 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Can I transfer from one place to another and continue my polytechnic course?

Yes, it is possible to transfer from one polytechnic college to another. However, the rules and procedures for such transfers may vary from state to state and from college to college.

In order to transfer to a different polytechnic college, you would need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria and follow the transfer process set by the college. Some colleges may require you to have a certain percentage of marks in your previous semesters, while others may require you to take an entrance exam or an interview.

You may also need to obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your current college and provide it to the new college. Additionally, you may need to pay certain fees or complete some formalities to complete the transfer process.

It is advisable to contact the admission office of the college you wish to transfer to and inquire about their specific transfer policies and procedures.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?