7th July 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Clinical Pathology course in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences?

Hi everyone, I am going to apply for Diploma in Clinical Pathology course in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences. I would like to know about the scope of this course. Can you tell me about the scope of doing this course? Please tell me immediately.

11th July 2019, 05:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Clinical Pathology course in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences?

Diploma in Clinical Pathology program is job oriented in nature which opens various job offers in both private and government sectors after finishing this course along with further higher studies. After finishing this program you can work in any sector under pathology such as clinical pathology, surgical pathology, anatomical pathology, molecular pathology, veterinary pathology, plant pathology and in forensic pathology. Other then this you have options to join laboratories, universities, colleges, hospitals and institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?