21st April 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder?

I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I want to apply for Diploma Trainees post in NTPC. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to apply for BEML Diploma Trainees recruitment?
  2. Requirements to apply in NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment 2018 for B.Library fresher?
  3. Eligibility to apply for BEML Diploma Trainees recruitment?
  4. Detailed information and age limit to apply in Koderma District Junior Engineer recruitment for Civil Diploma holder?
  5. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Goa Shipyard Limited Junior Supervisor recruitment 2018?
  6. Eligibility to apply in RTO recruitment for Diploma Mechanical holder?
  7. Important dates and number of vacancies available in NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment 2018?
  8. Eligibility to apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment for Diploma Electrical holder?
  9. Selection procedure in NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment 2018?
  10. Eligibility to apply for CGVYAPAM Sub Engineer recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  13. When is the Y group rally in Jodhpur district?
  14. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being an ITI Mechanical and Diploma in Mechanical holder? Eligibility criteria for it?
  15. Is it possible for me to join B.E ECE course after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Age limit for diploma holder in Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply in RTO exam for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  18. How to join air force after completion of diploma course? What is the age limit to apply?
23rd May 2018, 08:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ C&I with minimum aggregate of 70% marks from a recognised institute are eligible to apply for NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment. The maximum age limit to apply for NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment is 25 years and for land oustees, it is 35 years.
23rd May 2018, 10:49 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this post. You have to fullfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below:

You must have completed Regular Diploma in any of the relevant fields such as Electrical, Mechanical, or any other Engineering Stream with 70% marks from a recognized University.

Upper age limit required for this post is 25 years.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Remove *
24th May 2018, 09:37 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and Age Criteria required to apply for NTPC Diploma Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and Age Criteria required to apply for NTPC Diploma Trainee recruitment is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their Diploma course in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are done with Diploma in Electrical and Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Production Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics background are eligible to apply for this NTPC Diploma Trainee recruitment.

>> As you are done with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Maximum age limit for Diploma Trainee posts is 25 years and maximum age for Land Oustess is 35 years. Of course there is an age relaxation applicable as per norms for reserved candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?