24th May 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Should I get lateral entry into B.Pharmacy or start from first year itself being a Diploma in Pharmacy holder?

Diploma in pharmacy is about to finishing and now I am going to study B.Pharmacy or should I directly study B.Pharmacy from the 2nd year through lateral entry which is correct ?

1st June 2016, 03:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I get lateral entry into B.Pharmacy or start from first year itself being a Diploma in Pharmacy holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma in pharmacy is about to finishing and now I am going to study B.Pharmacy or should I directly study B.Pharmacy from the 2nd year through lateral entry which is correct ?
Yes, you can study the B.Pharmacy through lateral entry after the Diploma in Pharmacy qualification. You will be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the course and the duration of the course is 3 years. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in Diploma in Pharmacy from an institution recognised by Pharmacy Council of India. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the Diploma course.
The course is available in the following institutions;

- Manipal University - Official Website
- Amrita University - Official Website
- KMCH College of Pharmacy - Official Website
- Amity Institute of Pharmacy - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?