19th February 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?

Hello! I want to know how to enter B.tech in computer engineering after completing me Diploma course in computer science engineering in NIELIT? Is it hard? Will I lack the knowledge [COLOR="DarkGreen"]compare to my B.tech counterpart?
Right now, I'm studying 12th in NIOS and got a pretty good grade in my 10th classes, and confident on pursuing Diploma in computer science engineering. But, in 12th I didn't take Science stream. So, I have to take Diploma course in order to enter B.tech. Help me out!!!

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a software engineer after passing class 9th?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  3. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  7. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  8. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  9. How to do civil engineering diploma course? I have passed 12th
  10. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  11. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  12. How to study in diploma engineering after passing 12th science?
  13. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  14. What is the qualification to do B.Tech course?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  16. How should I admit into BSc after completing Polytechnic?
  17. Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma?
  18. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
20th February 2015, 06:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?

Yes, you can take Diploma course in Computer Science to pursue B.Tech(Computer Science), if you have not done your 12th standard in science stream. After the completion of Diploma, you should appear for Lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. If you can qualify such exam, you will get direct admission in second year of engineering in B.Tech(Computer Science). So, that you can fulfill your dream to pursue B.Tech(Computer Science).
20th February 2015, 07:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?

To be eligible to pursue B.Tech course, the candidate must have completed 12th standard or equivalent in Non-Medical science Stream or three years Diploma course from a recognised board. If you have not pursued Non-Medical Science stream in your 12th standard, you can opt for Diploma course and you can get admission to Diploma course on the basis of your 10th standard. After completion of three years Diploma course, by appearing and qualifying in LEET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?