15th July 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for electronics engineering in B.Tech after completing diploma course? I am 2nd year diploma engineering in computer science

I am 2nd year diploma engg. in computer sc. Can i apply for electronics engg. in B.tech after complete diploma course??

Related Questions:
  1. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for electronics engineering in B.Tech after completing diploma course? I am 2nd year diploma engineering in computer science
  3. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  4. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  5. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  6. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  7. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  8. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  10. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  11. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  12. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering?
  13. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  14. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  16. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  17. Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?
  18. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
10th January 2016, 08:36 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for electronics engineering in B.Tech after completing diploma course? I am 2nd year diploma engineering in computer science

Yes, after the diploma in computer engineering you can apply for the B.tech in electronics engineering for this you have to first qualify the written exam of Lateral entry Entrance Test which is conducted for the diploma candidates to get the admission in the Graduation course.

After that you have to apply for the online counselling and fill your choice of stream as electronics engineering and after a given period of time the result of the counselling will be declared and you will be allotted a college based on your rank and then after filling your fee can get the admission in the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?