26th May 2018, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Structure of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in Apparel Training and Design Centre, Dharmapuri. Can you please tell me about the structure of this course so that I can know about it?

17th March 2023, 05:45 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Structure of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?

Dear student, the Advance Diploma in Fashion Design course offered by the Apparel Training and Design Centre (ATDC), Dharmapuri is designed to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge required to work in the fashion industry.

The course duration is 1 year and it is divided into two semesters. The course structure is as follows:

First Semester:
  • Introduction to Fashion and Apparel Industry
  • Elements of Design
  • Introduction to Textiles and Fabric Studies
  • Fashion Illustration and Sketching
  • Pattern Making and Garment Construction
  • Second Semester:

• Computer Aided Design (CAD) in Fashion Design
  • Surface Ornamentation Techniques
  • Advanced Pattern Making and Garment Construction
  • Fashion Forecasting and Marketing
  • Entrepreneurship and Business Management in Fashion

The course also includes practical sessions and project work to provide hands-on experience to students. The curriculum is designed to prepare students for careers in fashion design, textile design, merchandising, and other related fields.

The course fees may vary based on the institution and location. It is best to contact the ATDC, Dharmapuri directly for the latest information on fees and other details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?