16th June 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it sufficient to get a job if I have done three months computer diploma from Aptech Computer?

Sir/Mam,

If I have done three month computer diploma from aptech coputer is it sufficient to get a job? Can you please let me know what I should I do now to get a job with good salary? Is there any other courses which I need to apply and complete?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Information About Aptech Computer Education
  2. Can I get Government Job in the same field after completion of 6 months Computer Diploma course and with an age of 33 years?
  3. How to become a computer teacher after completing graduation with Sanskrit Hons from Utkal University and also ACCP from Aptech?
  4. How to get a job in computer field after passing computer science diploma?
  5. What kind of job is preferable for a diploma Computer engineering pass-out except computer lab tech job?
  6. Job after MBA (Finance), Company secretary, Business accountant course and Tally and MS office course from APTECH?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  8. What is the cost for doing diploma in Computer Science Engineering after 10th?
  9. Will there be any Job Notifications for the candidates of Diploma in Computer Science?
  10. What computer knowledge is required for Bank PO exam? List of reputed coaching centres for Bank PO exam?
  11. What is the course fee structure for Java?
  12. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  13. Is BSc computer application from APTech and MS university Tirunalveli affiliated? Can I go for higher studies in different universities after this course?
  14. Can I get a job in diploma course after 10th in computer field? What are the opportunities?
  15. After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?
  16. After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?
  17. Career options after the completion of 12th with Arts?
  18. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
16th June 2015, 01:40 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it sufficient to get a job if I have done three months computer diploma from Aptech Computer?

Only three month computer course is not enough to get a good job in any company. Yes you can get minor job on the behalf of this certificate like data entry operator, Receptionist, Form filling etc. If you want to get a good job in IT field then you need to do at least a degree level course like B.tech, M.tech, BCA, MCA etc.

If you are a degree holder in Computer science field then you will easily hired by a good software company. Basically in IT sector they require good qualification along with good knowledge. Also if you are in a good college then companies will pick you up through college campus.

I suggest you to go ahead in B.tech line. You may choose B.tech in Computer Science or Information Technology trade to make a good career in IT sector. Also i suggest you to learn additional languages like Java advance, C#, .Net, PHP, C++ ,C, Java Core, SQL, Visual Basics etc for better grip in this field.
16th June 2015, 04:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it sufficient to get a job if I have done three months computer diploma from Aptech Computer?

Nowadays, to get any good job in private sector, you should have minimum qualification of graduation, so, completing only a three months diploma course cannot help you to get a good job with good pay. So, I suggest to pursue any Bachelor's course, which is related computers or any other field. After completion of Bachelor's course, you can for jobs, through which can earn good income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?