9th May 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Suitable courses after Diploma in Civil Engineering? Fees details of such courses?

Hi,

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering and I was 23 now,
please tell me which courses are suitable for me after diploma,
also mention approximate fees details based on course,
except BE, B arch, B tech.,

I'm a first graduate in my family, so I want to get my family to the next level financially,
but I don't know which track I need to take please help me!

21st May 2015, 12:05 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Suitable courses after Diploma in Civil Engineering? Fees details of such courses?

You will have to take admission to the course of B.Tech in Civil Engineering through the Lateral Entry Program as it will of great help for you.
If you take admission via the Lateral Entry Program then you will have the opportunity to complete the course of B.Tech in 3 years.
You should do the course to the best of your ability and make sure that you are having good marks as it will help you in securing a job for yourself and once you are able to get a job for yourself you will also be able to help you family a lot once you have a job.
You have said that you know about the course fee of B.Tech so I am not mentioning it any further.
So just start your preparation for the LET Test.
You can also make go for the courses of
>>Interior distant learning program
>>Interior architecture
>>Auto cad
These are also the courses that you can look forward to doing and these courses have fees varying in different institutes but it ranges from Rs 10000 to Rs 70000.
So the choice is up to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?