22nd October 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management?

Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me what is the syllabus for Advanced Diploma in Construction Management? Kindly let me know about the syllabus immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management? -- [New]
  2. Need information about the advanced Diploma in Construction Management?
  3. List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?
  4. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  5. Diploma in Construction Management through distance education mode?
  6. Institutes offering Diploma in Construction Management
  7. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  8. Is MBA in Advanced Construction Management from NICMAR, Pune good? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the best courses after completion of Civil engineering?
  10. Symbiosis offers distance learning course in Psychology?
  11. Which are the colleges in Delhi to study MSc Clinical Research? Any other suitable course for Post Graduation?
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  13. Distance colleges which offers Diploma in Construction Management?
  14. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  15. Can I do any short term courses after finishing 12th commerce and 1st year B.Com?
  16. Is it possible to study construction management in distance after diploma Civil?
  17. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
  18. Details of banks which are giving loan to study PG Programme in Advance Construction Management?
11th November 2015, 11:56 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me what is the syllabus for Advanced Diploma in Construction Management? Kindly let me know about the syllabus immediately.

The Syllabus of Advanced Diploma in Construction Management:

Mathematics – I
Mathematics – II
Physics
Chemistry
Engineering Mechanics
Principles of Electrical Sciences
Materials Science
Engineering Materials
Systems Methods
Computer Applications
Soil Mechanics
Foundation Engineering
Planning and Construction of Buildings Building
Architecture Design
Detailing Quantity Surveying and Valuation
Concrete Technology and Construction Techniques
Construction Works Supervision
Operation Maintenance of Construction Equipment
Repair and Maintenance of Buildings
Principles of Engineering Management and Economics Construction Management Laboratory – I
Testing for Quality Control
Mechanical Equipment in Construction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?