5th July 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh?

I want to do PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course from Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology seats are available in Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh?
  5. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  6. What should I study further if completed Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Job opportunities for Clinical Pathology Diploma holder?
  7. Can I start my own clinical pathology lab after completion of PG diploma in clinical pathology from Himalayan University?
  8. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for B.A.M.S doctor?
  12. Differences among Pathology and Clinical Pathology of Diploma program?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for B.Sc(Botany) graduate?
  14. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  15. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  16. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  17. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and information about entrance exam?
  18. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-Haematology, Clinical Pathology and Cytology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
30th June 2019, 10:34 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh?

To take admission in any PG degree first applicant have to complete his/her MBBS. Now eligible candidate will have to appear for NEET PG which is conducted by National Board of Education. To apply for NEET PG, candidate have to visit their official website and apply online. Now based on the ranking scored in NEET PG and seats available in Assam Medical College, candidate can take admission in the mentioned college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?