2nd October 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?

Dear Sir I m a B.Sc. graduate with life science...M I eligible for M.Sc. clinical pathology...or pg diploma in clinical pathology...
Pls reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  2. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  3. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  4. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-Haematology, Clinical Pathology and Cytology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  6. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
  7. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  8. Am I eligible for Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done B.Sc in Biology?
  9. How to do PG DCP(Clinical Pathology)? I have passed BHMS
  10. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc MLT on 10th basis?
  11. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-general and Systematic Pathology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Requirements to pursue Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and duration of the course?
  13. For 3rd year of B.Sc which subjects should I choose for doing M.Sc in Pathology?
  14. Eligibility to take admission in MD Pathology?
  15. Is there any exam for DNB after DCP? Colleges that conduct these courses?
  16. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Life Sciences?
  17. Is DNB exam necessary after DCP? How to get admission in DNB post DCP? Name of colleges?
  18. Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?
2nd October 2014, 05:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?

Clinical Pathology is a specialized field and you must have a MBBS qualification to become eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology.

B.Sc in Life Science is not enough to make you eligible for Clinical Pathology Master's course.

Hence, you have to look for other options. You can still go for MBBS course because there is no age limit for MBBS entrance examination and you still join MBBS course in private colleges.

You also have option of going for post graduation in your own field and after completion will be eligible for CSIR NET Life Science subject. If you are able to qualify CSIR NET, then you have door open for research field and you can also do Ph.D on the basis of your CSIR NET score.
2nd October 2014, 08:24 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir I m a B.Sc. graduate with life science...M I eligible for M.Sc. clinical pathology...or pg diploma in clinical pathology...
Pls reply soon..
Yes of course you are eligible for M.Sc Clinical Pathology course after completing B.Sc life science course. Those candidates who are interested to apply for M.Sc Clinical Pathology course, must have satisfy the below criteria,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR M.Sc CLINICAL PATHOLOGY:-

Must have an bachelor degree course in Science stream or it's equivalent course with 60% marks from recognized university and Final year students can also eligible to apply for this course.

Must have passed with at least 50% aggregate marks in the graduation course (depending on college).

ADMISSION PROCESS:-

Most of the institutions offer admissions on the basis of merit, some reputed colleges may conduct entrance entrance for the selection process. M.Sc in Clinical Pathology University offers admissions on the basis of merit.
17th October 2014, 06:51 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

As few of them mentioned above, you are eligible for M.Sc Clinical Pathology course but pursuing PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology is bit difficult. As, to do PG Diploma in Clinical pathology you must hold a MBBS degree. If pursuing PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology is your aim then you can take up any Medical entrance exam and pass five year Medical course and then do PG course. There is no age limit to take the medical entrance exam. So, try your best and strive for the future.
17th October 2014, 07:00 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

As few of them mentioned above, you are eligible for M.Sc Clinical Pathology course but pursuing PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology is bit difficult. As, to do PG Diploma in Clinical pathology you must hold a MBBS degree. If pursuing PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology is your aim then you can take up any Medical entrance exam and pass five year Medical course and then do PG course. There is no age limit to take the medical entrance exam. So, try your best and strive for the future.
3rd October 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE A QUALIFIED MPHILL INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY AND PGDMLT CAN OPEN A PATHOLOGY LAB OR NOT . CAN I SIGNATURE AUTHORITY.
29th May 2016, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

SALAM ! Sir, Dr. Kiran here. I m BEMS ( Bachelor of Eastern Medicine & Surgery ) graduated from Hamdard University in 2011. It is a five years degree program plus one year house job. BEMS recognized by HEC and registered with NCT. Kindly tell me, May I eligible for this DCP PROGRAM???
29th November 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Now I am reading B.Sc.(final year) and my subjects are microbiology, chemistry and zoology. After graduation, can I eligible for M.Sc. in Clinical Pathology?
15th December 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc mlt with 60% now I want to do MSc in clinical pathology pls tell me sir am I eligible for this n from where should I do this course
9th June 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am complete my msc organic chemistry i have eligible for dcp courses can I signature of authority please give me quick answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?